Thursday, September 12, 2013

Here We Go!

I'm very excited because today I'm writing my first blog entry!  I guess I should start by introducing myself.  My name is Abel Beaver and I'm the official Spokesbeaver for Environmental Adventures.  I'm really looking forward to sharing adventures with all of you and I can't wait to start receiving pictures of you completing your crafts and just enjoying nature.

Each month as an official Environmental Adventurer you will get your Adventure Packet in the mail with your newsletter full of information about the month's topic, all of the neat items you will need to make your crafts, and a lot of fun surprises.  I can't wait to get started!!!

Don't forget to check back here regularly to see pictures of Adventurers, fun stories, interesting facts, craft and adventure ideas, and information of upcoming environmental activities in your areas.

Bye for now!
Abel

No comments:

Post a Comment